Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: does anyone have a complete list of all of the short stories?

  1. #11
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    Samantha and the Missing Pearls comes in the boxed set Three. Set One has Samantha's Winter Party so perhaps set Two might have the wedding book.
    Good luck.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    I am planning on heading out to my local bookstore Thursday. They always have some of the ss books available (gently used). I wrote down the titles you are searching for and I'll check for you! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha and the Missing Pearls comes in the boxed set Three. Set One has Samantha's Winter Party so perhaps set Two might have the wedding book.
    Good luck
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good to know! I'll go to sams club tomorrow to see if ours has them.

  4. #14
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    Set Two has the talent show book but just found an ebay listing for .99 for both of the books plus an extra party book. Item number: 8030051836
    Go for it!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,
    I am planning on heading out to my local bookstore Thursday. They always have some of the ss books available (gently used). I wrote down the titles you are searching for and I'll check for you!

    Bren
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you so much!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Set Two has the talent show book but just found an ebay listing for .99 for both of the books plus an extra party book.
    Go for it!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks so much!! I put a snipe watch on it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •